Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Potty

Something else that forktine sent along that made this Halloween my scariest in a while: an extended discussion of the shelf toilet. We encountered this not in Poland or Germany but while visiting forktine in Vienna a few years ago. While I see it can have advantages of no splashback, the shelf itself holds things far too long and close for my, uh, taste. I don't remember it from our many travels in Germany and Poland but it will certainly keep me from placing Austria high on my 'countries to revisit' list. And if you would like to see overeducated folk talk potty, there's a good forum at the Chronicle for you. I suppose I shouldn't be so harsh, as we've been very interested in the composting toilet brochure we got from Sun-Mar; at least the shelf-toilet gets rid of the stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home