Monday, September 24, 2007

Trailer: Southland Tales

I've fallen off my trailer watching in the past year. Where I used to be incredibly up to date w/ everything that was buzzing around the web, I just haven't had time to watch many trailers and have a lot piled up. I made the time to watch the trailer for Southland Tales, the upcoming movie from Richard Kelly.

I'm very interested in this movie now, and not just because I enjoyed Donnie Darko and this seems to be in the same vein. I love how the trailer doesn't give the average moviegoer an idea of the plot arc. Just what is going on in this movie? My best guess is something along the lines of the twist at the end of The Man in the High Castle, but that could be just me reading one of my favorite stories into the disjointed scenes in the trailer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home