Saturday, June 10, 2006

pdf 995

I recently got around to using pdf 995 to make some free pdf files and I give it my highest recommendation. I'd read about it in Randy Cassingham's Bonzer Sites several months ago and wanted to use it to make a pdf of my dissertation but only had time for that recently. I wanted to put it in some sort of standard format for a while because I know that while just about anybody has Word, not many people would be able to read the music portion w/out Finale. Now I have pdf files of each section and they even have an app that will combine pdfs nicely. It's all free but you get an ad on your screen when making the pdfs, but that's not a big deal to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

May I also suggest, as an open source alternative, PrimoPDF. Aces.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home