Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fake nude scenes

The sexy Italian passed this along to me: Winona Ryder: Nude Cartoon. I had a feeling this might happen, given 1) the plot of the Scanner Darkly movie allegedly follows that of the book and 2) Winona's kept her top on this long. But I'm expecting that lots of future nude scenes will be done with digital work, putting the star actress' face on top of a nude stand-in's chest (similar to what was done with Christopher Lee's face in stunt sequences of Revenge of the Sith, for example). I remember well a friend's great disappointment as I pointed out how a body double was used for Tia Carrere's sex scene with Dolph Lundgren in the classic bad action movie Showdown in Little Tokyo. I'm pretty sure viewers won't mind the digital fakery, as the popularity of fake celeb photos on the internet is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home