Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Great deals, Mr. Bond

Yesterday I completed my James Bond DVD collection for the 2nd time. Thanks to the fine people at Circuit City and Best Buy, both of whom offered each pair of the new box sets for reduced prices, I got all 20 movies for about $200. Of course I already had the DVDs in their previous release; they had so many great features that I had to get them back in 2002. But the great thing is that even though I paid more for them last time, I was able to resell all the DVDs thru Amazon's Marketplace for well more than the $200 I just finished spending! I almost felt bad selling some of them for more than the price of the new releases (which have all the features that the previous version had, a rarity for double-dipping), but I do have a baby goat to support...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home