Thursday, February 15, 2007

You Know What I Did Last Summer?

I had saved these links last July and just never got around to posting them. I'm happy to plug those that deserve it so here goes:

We took a drive up to Napa in early July and enjoyed the chance to escape some desert heat. With some local friends we visited a bunch of nice wineries and I tasted wine that someday I'll be able to afford to buy by the bottle: Sullivan, Summers, Cakebread and Silver Oak were all excellent. After a couple of days there, we visited some friends in Davis before heading down to Monterey to check out the fun Monterey Bay Aquarium and enjoy the lovely shores of Pebble Beach.

On the way home we stopped by the Cat House, a feline conservation center (not a brothel). I had hoped to take a nice picture of their ocelot for this blog but he didn't feel like posing that (very hot) afternoon. Maybe next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home