Saturday, November 18, 2006

iPod update

We've had it less than 2 weeks and have already loaded on 12,000 songs, which comes out to 31 days worth of music. I got in the habit of surprising people with the size of my music collection when I worked at the music store and owned 600 CDs back when such a feat was more remarkable. We haven't finished loading music on although Ms Goat says that she's had some fun party mixes so far. Most of the music on there is hers; for some reason she'd rather I didn't load it up with Rush and ELP.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

But I'm sure she would be happy-made if you loaded it up with El-P.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She DOESN'T want it loaded it up with Rush and ELP??? That's weird. - molino

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home