Monday, January 23, 2006

More 2006 movies

A couple of other films that have got me interested to see later this year:

1) Tristram Shandy looks to be (from the trailer) another meta-movie in the tradition of Adaptation. The book it's based upon is one I've been wanting to read for years but haven't gotten around to; it's said to be a major influence on Monty Python.

2) Perhaps the first concert film I've been interested in for years: Awesome; I Fuckin' Shot That, which comes from the minds of the Beastie Boys.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tristam Shandy does look interesting - I read large portions of the book (and all of the Cliff's Notes) for my orals - absolutely brilliant stuff. That and Don Quixote (which I did read in its entirety) are proof of how meaningless labels get "post-modern" are when you look at chronology.

And "Snakes on a Plane" is going to be the best movie ever.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home